Saturday, October 11, 2008

A weekend with Heidi

Breakfast at The Diner. Legendary.  I have never found better hashbrowns.  ever.
A nice little lunch at the winery where Andy and I got married.  This was before we knew Heidi.
Heidi has been a vegetarian the entire time I have known her.  Like many things in her life right now, that has changed.  So we headed to Booches for their infamous cheeseburgers. That is not a pretty picture of me.  But damn, it was a good burger.  I gained 5 pounds in a day and a half. 

I headed to Columbia last weekend to spend some serious girl time with my friend, Heidi.  We spent the entire weekend walking around campus and downtown and EATING!  I love Columbia for many reasons and food is one of them.  Here's a couple embarrassing, funny pictures.  uummmm, makes me hungry just thinking about it.

No comments: