Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sam turns 6!!!





My baby turns 6 today.  Sometimes people say, "it seems like it was just yesterday", but it really does feel like six years.  And I mean that in a good way.  Sam is an amazing kid.  He makes me smile, laugh, scream, and cry.  He is so smart, I know this world will be a better place when he's running it..... that's if he doesn't choose the dark side.  I love how he questions everything and can put a spin on any rule to change it  and make it work for him.  We have had a great day celebrating.  The gifts were mainly lego starwars, lego toys, and a hot wheels scooter.  Happy Birthday Sam.  We love you!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Any woman who stays home with her children, already has a career. You're lucky you get to be with them. I had to work everyday when my children were little. I wish I could have been there everyday.