Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas morning started early at our house.  Poor Adler slept through the first hour and and a half until I woke him up to join the fun!  The boys were excited to see that Santa had visited and left them a Wii and lots of new toys!


It snowed a lot during the night and covered over our front steps.
Sam playing the Wii.
Andy and Adler opening Adler's choo-choo ornament.


Trey playing the Wii.
The first round of shoveling.  Two more rounds were needed.

Trey passing out from excitement opening his scooter from Nana and pops!
A present I gave my mom and dad.
A model airplane Sam put together in 5 minutes.

Andy's new coat from my parents!
Love the surprise on Mom's face when she saw this....
Andy made them a yard sign, or a really cheap headstone!

My goofy family!

No comments: