Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TA-DAAAAA!!!!

I have to say, these are the coolest drapes ever.  Ever.



A simple, yet fun table centerpiece.  (And it beats the Star Wars toys that the boys insist on putting as centerpieces)

I love the new chair fabric.  I paid $9.00 for three yards. Very Nice.


The finished product.  What do you think?



So, not exactly finished, but almost.  I am the worst painter ever, so there's lots of detail touch-ups that my personal assistant will need to attend to.  Have fun Andy.  I also need some new wall accessories.  I never like to rush that process.  The new Z gallerie should be opening in July.  They'll have something for me, I'm sure.  The room turned out exactly the way I was hoping it would.  New, fresh, and inspiring.  Now I think I will go hang out in there and think about my new project: How to get control of my out-of-control five year old.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks good. I love that wall color! What fabric are your drapes?

The Polk Family said...

You're so creative, I love it!!